Authors:M. Ayub ,A.S.A.Noor,
Keywords:lattice,finitely generated ideals,stone lattices,
AbstractSet of all finitely generated n-ideals of is a lattice, denoted by . In this paper the author has characterized those which form relatively Stone lattices. It has been shown that is relatively Stone if and only if for any two incomparable prime n-ideals and of .
1. Ali M. Ayub, A Study on Finitely generated n-ideals of a lattice, Ph.D Thesis, 2000.
2. Cornish W. H., Normal lattices, J. Austral. Math. Soc. 14(1972), 200-215.
3. Gratzer G., Lattice theory, First Concepts and distributive lattices, Freeman, San Francisco, 1971.
4. Latif M.A. and Noor A.S.A, n-ideals of a lattice, The Rajshahi University Studies (Part B), 22 (1994), 173-180.
5. Mandelker M., Relative annihilators in lattices, Duke Math. J. 40(1970), 377- 386.
6. Noor A. S. A. and Ali M. Ayub, Relative annihilators around a neutral element of a lattice, The Rajshahi University studies(part B), 28(2000), 141-146.
7. Noor A. S. A. and Latif M.A., Finitely generated n-ideals of a lattice, SEA Bull, Math. 22 (1998), 73-79.
8. Varlet J., Relative annihilators in semilattices, Bull. Austral. Math. Soc. 9(1973), 169- 185