Manuscript Preparation :
The manuscript should be written in English in MS WORD software format. All pages must be numbered sequentially so that the paper may be edited and reviewed easily. The manuscript must be submitted by one of the authors on behalf of all co-authors ( if any ). The authors must confirm that the manuscript is original. It is neither published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. If any part of the manuscript, illustration, table, or structure that has already been published elsewhere must be reported to the Editorial Board.
Submission of a Manuscript:
Authors are requested to submit their research papers electronically in MS WORD software format ONLINE or directly to the Chief Editor at email: email@example.com or to Technical Team at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Length of a paper:
A research paper sent to JMCMS must not exceed 20 typed set printed pages of A – 4 size bond paper.
Typing instruction :
- Font: Times New Roman
- Title of the paper Font: 14
- Heading Font: 12
- Other Lines Font: 11
- Body Lines Font: 11
- Space between two lines: 1 (One ) point
- Formulae should be numbered consecutively with numbers in bracket ( ) appearing in the right margin and numbered as (1), (2), (3), etc.
Page Margins :
- Top : 4.3 cm or 1.7″ inch
- Bottom : 4.3 cm or 1.7″ inch
- Left : 3.8 cm or 1.5″ inch
- Right : 3.8 cm or 1.5″ inch
Authors Name and Affiliation
The authors’ name should consist of first name, middle (if any ), last name. The authors’ affiliation should consist of the following in order :
- University or College or Institution or Company (with the name of the department, position hold, or Company division )
- Postal Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Name of the Country
- Telephone Number or Mobile Number
- Email Address
Corresponding AuthorThe corresponding author is the person responsible for correspondence with the Board of Editors. We ask for additional information for the corresponding author, so that we can ensure timely communication and make the program accurate. We will only Contact the author other than the corresponding author if we are unable to reach the corresponding author (e.g., because of a bad email address). Please notify us of any changes in names, affiliations, etc. in the corresponding author’s information. Note: If you have more than one email address, please put the second address under “Alternate Email”. We will only use that address if there is a problem with the primary email. In case of a paper with more than one author correspondence concerning the paper will be sent to the first author if the name of the corresponding author’s name is not mentioned specifically.
- A concise abstract (maximum 250 words ) should open the paper.
- To give sufficient indication of the objective, scope, and results of the research paper to the Readers to determine whether they will go through the full text or not.
- To provide Keywords and phrases for indexing.
- The abstract must not be the summary of the whole paper in a few words.
Keywords and phrases :
Maximum of 6(Six) keywords and phrases.
- The introduction should contain a maximum of 600 words.
- Reference should be given in proper format in the introduction whenever it is necessary.
- The main text should contain a statement of the problem and its solution
- Headings, Figures, and Tables should be numbered sequentially.
- Results, Discussions, and Conclusions should be given at the end of the main text.