- Chief Editor
- Managing Editor
- Associate Editor
- Guest Editor
- Editorial Board
Editor-in-Chief is the most senior position in Academic Editors. With the assistance of Managing
Editor, Editor-in-Chief leads the journal with the responsibility to:
- Determine the scope and direction of the journal.
- Recommend Editorial Board members.
- Provide comments and feedback timely and launch the journal with the assistance of the Editorial Team.
- Pre-check and make decisions on manuscripts to ensure the quality of publications.
- Supervise the journal in technique and enhance its scientific content.
- Decide the improvement strategy of the journal each year.
- Be actively involved in promoting the journal development and public awareness.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and competence.
- Supervise the editing of manuscripts for every issue with an appreciation for scientific writing and format conventions.
- Take an active role in the peer-review process.
- Suggesting modifications to decorate the content material exceptional of the journal.
- Systematic assessment of the review reports maintains vital decisions on artical acceptance or rejection.
- No delays in assessing the review reports.
- Ensuring that the publication maintains the highest quality while adhering to the publication rules & regulations and processes of the journal.
- Occasionally, solicit articles / significant research work from your colleagues/associates and help.
- Promote the journal at conferences and meetings.
- Submit an Inaugural Article that could have several authors, however, the Associate Editor have to be a corresponding author.
- Review manuscripts and suggest suitable reviewers.
- To ensure that the review process is free of conflict when reviewers provide conflicting recommendations on any manuscript.
- To review conference papers of Special Issue as and when it is necessary.
Editorial Board is the think tank of the journal that is constituted by a group of distinguished specialists who guide the journal with the responsibility to:
- Provide suggestions and views to the Editor-in-Chief regarding the scope and direction of the journal.
- Provide technical support and professional advice to promote the scientific content of the journal.
- Review a certain number of manuscripts, especially whilst reviewers provide conflicting recommendations.
- Make decisions on manuscripts, especially whilst Editor-in-Chief or other Academic Editors have conflicts of interest with authors.
- Be actively involved in the discussion and finalization of the strategic plan and long-term achievement of the journal with the Editor-in-Chief and other Editorial Board members.
- Recommend other experts to join the Editorial Board of the journal.
- Be actively involved in promoting the journal’s improvement and public awareness.