Authors:Munnujahan Ara ,Moumita Das,Samah Ghanem,M. M. Rahman,
Keywords:meteorological parameter,correlation,bulb temperature,maximum and minimum temperature.,
1) Ara, M. M., Hossain, M. A., and Alam 2005. Surface dry bulb temperature and its trend over Bangladesh, Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Science, 29(1):29-40.
2) Karmakar, S. and Nessa, J. 1997. Climate change and its impacts on natural disasters and SW-monsoon in Bangladesh and the Bay of Bengal. Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, 21:127-136.
3) Karmaker, S. and Shrestha, M. L. 2000. Recent Climate Change in Bangladesh, Report No. 4, SAARC Meteorological Research Center (SMRC), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 43:138-140.
4) Das, P. K. 1995. The Monsoon. 3rd edition, New Delhi: National Book, Press trust of India.
5) Hussain, M. A. and Sultana, N. 1996. Rainfall distribution over Bangladesh stations during the monsoon months in the absence of depressions and cyclonic storms, Scientific Journal, 47:339-348.
6) Chowdhury, M.H.K. and Debsharma, S.K. 1992. “Climate change in Bangladesh – A statistical review”, Report on IOC-UNEP Workshop on Impacts of Sea Level Rise due to Global Warming, NOAMI, held during 16-19 November in Bangladesh, 15.
7) WMO/UNDP/BGD/79/013, 1986. Bangladesh Meteorological Department climatological data and charts (1961-80), Tech. Note no.9.