Aim of the Program
The Third Online International Conference on Advanced Research and Development in Applied and Pure Mathematics which is going to be held in Kolkata, West Bengal, India during December 8 & 9, 2021 at 6 PM (IST) provides a forum for leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to present papers and to exchange ideas on recent development in mathematics. ARDAPM – 2021 will include contributions by invited speakers, oral presentations.
It will provide an opportunity for the exchange of ideas in various sections in the ‘Applied and Pure Mathematics’ fields and share the advanced knowledge from both academic and industry, communicating with each other about their experiences, taking forward the issues and further prospects in this field.
- The conference is online and the sessions will be conducted online through Google meet.
- E-certificates will be issued to all the participants and authors after the conference
- Oral presentation would be for 10 min. Please prepare about 10-12 slides and are subjected to be delivered within the time limit.
- The registered participants are supposed to submit their presentation latest by 4th December 2021 through the mail.
Authors, Scientists, Professors, Students, Professionals and interested persons are cordially invited to participate and to submit their original research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works for publication in the proceedings of (ARDAPM) and the conference will cover all the relevant field in Applied and Pure Mathematics.
Last Date of Paper Submission: 22nd November 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 30th November 2021
Last Date of Registration: 6th December 2021
President of the Conference
Professor. Dr. Prabir Chandra Bhattacharyya
Chief Editor of the Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences, India
Chairperson (Technical Session) of the Conference
Associate Professor. Dr. Asish Mitra
College of Engineering & Management, Kolaghat, India. Managing Editor, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences.
Dr Supriya Panja
Scientist (Research & Development), Institute of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences
Dr. Nabonita Pal
Research Scientist, Department of Oceanography, Techno India University, West Bengal, India.
Associate Editor, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences.
|Prof. K. K. Das
|Dr. P. C. Ghosh
|Prof. D. C. Sanyal
|Dr. S. Sengupta
|Dr. L. K. Roy
|Dr. Nabonita Pal
|Dr. S. K. Roy
|Mr. S. Ghosh
|Dr. G. Chakraborty
|Mr. S. Mukherjee
|Dr. P. S. Majumdar
|Mr. C. Das
|Dr. P. S. Das
Key Note Speaker
Professor. Dr. Roland Duduchava, Director, Institute of Mathematics, The University of Georgia. HOD, Department of Mathematics, A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute, Ivane Javakhishvilis State University, Gergia. Chairman, Georgian National Committee for Mathematics.
- Professor. Dr. Subhash Chandra Basak, Adjunct Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota, USA. President, International Society of Mathematical Chemistry
- Professor. Dr. Rabindra Nath Mondal, Department of Mathematics & Dean Faculty of Science, Jagannath University, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Sabitabrata Dey, Associate Professor, Department of Applied Electronics and Institute of Engineering, CEMK.
- Dr. Muhammad Mujtaba Shaikh, Department of Basic Sciences and Related Studies, Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan.